If you are a big fan of Jio TV and Jio Cinema or any other Jio apps, I bet you once wish to watch Jio TV on large screen of your home TV with popcorn next to your hands. You can install Jio TV on PC ( with big screen, that is a good choice) but you can also watch it on your Chromecast.
- Chromecast, Jio TV /Jio Cinema app installed on your device.
- For this you must have both your WiFi & JIO Sim in your mobile.
How to Watch Jio TV on Chromecast
- Start Jio TV, select your programmes and allow it play, then Pause it.
- Now connect your mobile to your WIFI network without disconnecting from Jio 4G.
- Open your Google Home App Download Here
- Select Menu ==> Cast Screen/ Audio ==> Connect to Chromecast.
- Connect your device to your TV and you can now connect your Jio TV app to your TV.
- When you see your mobile screen on TV, launch Jio TV/Jio Cinema app that you had paused previously and see it on TV
You can try this tutorials with other Jio apps. ( Jio Mags, Jio Music, Jio Cinema). I guess it would be a lot of fun to watch Jio TV, read magazines, listen to music on Chromecast. Tell me about your experience below.