We all have known that Jio TV can be installed on PC but you may not know that there are some other Jio apps that will work on PC as well, those apps can be listed here: Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Jio Chat, Jio Mags. Those 5 apps do not require any Jio Sim but Jio ID. You can sign up for Jio ID and Password from the MyJio app (read instruction here). Just use the ID and Password to use the Jio Services in Android Emulators on PC.
Regarding compatibility with PC, Jio TV for PC is the best app working smoothly on PC, and Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Jio Chat, Jio Mags in descending order. I know many people want to enjoy Jio apps but have no chance to get free Jio Sim or simply own no 4G smartphone. I think this post is exactly for those users.
Jio TV: streaming 440+ TV channels in all over the world with multi langue interface. Advance features added (Pause, Resume, Record, Watch TV programmes later)
Jio Cinema: watch movies (SD, HD) without any pop-up ads.
Jio Music: discover wide range of music genres, Download enable.
Jio Chat: Communicate with your friend in many ways, Voice call, Video Call features.
Jio Mags: Read a huge collection of magazines on the go, make annotation directly on articles, download and save them for offline reading.
PC Requirement to download Jio apps
Using Android emulators: To install Jio app on your desktop/laptop smoothly, your PC must meet bellow requirements:
- You must be an Administrator on your Windows.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory.
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with Android Emulator
- The App Player is nominally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
- Please note that Android emulator may be incompatible with BitDefender, so you must check it again before install any Emulator (Disable BitDefender before installing any Android emulator)
Install one of the below software on your PC before installing Jio apps on Windows.
Download BlueStacks for Windows
Download Nox for Windows
Download MEmu for Windows
How to download Jio apps for PC
- Install Android Emulator on your PC (Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…)
- Install Jio apps from Google Play store or sideload apk: Download apk for Jio apps; Accept softwares installed from external sources (Settings -> Apps -> Unknown sources selected area), Open the downloaded apk file and install Jio apps.
- Open apps, follow instruction on the screen, enter Jio ID and Password from Myjio app to log in and use all features.
Above are detailed instruction to install all Jio apps on PC, if you install Jio TV for PC, you may also want to read about Jio TV channel updates. If you have any question concerning app installing, please feel free to contact us.